Our Commitment To Privacy
Your privacy is important to us. To better protect your privacy we provide this notice explaining our online information practices and the choices you can make about the way your information is collected and used. To make this notice easy to find, we make it available by link from our homepage and at every point where personally identifiable information may be requested.
The Information We Collect
- This notice applies to all information collected or submitted on Borneo Eagle Resort website.
- On our contact form, your Name, Email Address, Contact Number and Message is processed and forwarded to the relevant parties. Your Email Address may be added to our subscribers’ database.
- On our pre-arrival form, your Name, Surname, Email Address, Contact Number, Address, Booking Details, Nationality, National ID or Passport Number, National ID or Passport Expiry Date, National ID or Passport Photocopy, Date of Birth, Company Name, Title and/or Occupation are processed and forwarded to the relevant parties.
- In addition to the information that you submit, our systems are configured to gather certain information through the use of log files and cookies that may include your computer’s Internet protocol address, statistics on users’ navigation through our sites, etc...
The Way We Use Information
- We use the information you provide to send you administrative notices about your account or our services. We may also use your email address to contact you for promotional or other reasons, unless you specify that you would prefer not to receive such information from us. If you had indicated your interest in hearing from other companies, we may also share your contact information for that purpose.
- We also gather information about our users on an aggregate basis, for example, the areas our users visit most frequently, the service our users access the most, etc. The information, on an aggregate basis, may be shared with our business partners in order to better understand the needs of our users and improve the online experience for them.
- Cookies are data stored on your hard drive containing information about yourself. Usage of a cookie is in no way linked to any personally identifiable information while on our site. Once you close the browser, the cookie simply terminates. The cookies will not read data off your hard disk.
- Our cookies are used to keep track of your information to enhance your online experience with us, for example, to serve you content and information more likely to be relevant to you; and to help us understand the number of our users and the traffic patterns within our network.
- We use files on internet protocol addresses to analyse trends, administer the site, track user’s movement, and gather broad demographic information for aggregate use to understand how to make our sites convenient and useful to our users and other purposes.
Our Commitment To Data Security
To prevent unauthorized access, maintain data accuracy, and ensure the correct use of information, we have put in place appropriate physical, electronic, and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
Choice of Use of Information
You are given the opportunity to opt out of having your information used for purposes not directly related to our site. You can therefore terminate marketing email correspondence from us at any time. Please submit your request via the online form.